Since today happens to be the first Monday of the month I should be doing my sweet of the month today. However, it's also the day I'm announcing my giveaway winners so I'll do my sweet post tomorrow... but here's a sneak peak!
I'm really thankful to all of you who entered the giveaway. I loved reading your comments on the things you liked. There are a few new projects I've found because of you that I want to try (alpacas, chickens, maybe slippers or one of the beautiful shawls).
Now lets get to the lucky winners!
The 4 randomly selected winners of the Bunny Fun Pattern are...
- 17- Emma (E-dreamer on Ravelry) who said- Cute! I love the alpacas.
- 1- Angelina la dawn who said- LOVE fiber trends and i've been wanting to try some needle felting for a while now! i really love their felted purse patterns. fingers crossed for this one!
- 20- Ananda who said- Thank you for the chance to win. I've been dying to learn how to needlefelt. I would Love to try the alpacas. They're so cute!
- 12- Knittingdancer on Ravelry who said- I love the Butterfly Garden Square Shawl or Throw Pattern by Evelyn A. Clark.
- Comment number 14- Emilee who said- I love the felted penguin. So cute.
Congratulations to all and thanks to Fiber Trends for their support on this giveaway. Winners please contact me with your mailing addresses and I'll get your prizes right out to you. I hope I get to see pictures of the finished bunnies!
If you didn't win but would still like to have either the bunny pattern or the needle felting kit they are available on the fiber trends website here and here.
This month I'll be doing a series of posts on my process of making bunnies from this pattern and including some of how-to's on needle felting.
So if you've always wanted to try needle felting (as a lot of you mentioned in your comments) but have felt intimidated or just haven't ventured there yet you can felt along with me!