I rarely share off-topic facts about myself but I always love looking at these lists from blogs I read regularly so when Jane from Maiden Jane (who's general craftiness and amazing sewing skills I admire greatly) gave me these awards I thought I'd take the opportuniy to make one of
1. Recently my hubby and I changed the way we eat entirely. All organic, as local as possible and no more factory farm meat (that was a big one). If you want to know why... all you have to do is watch the movie Food Inc. We've enjoyed this change more than we ever could have realized when we started.
2. I love MTV, Bravo, and Food Network reality shows. It's my favorite trashy T.V.
3. Less than six people who know me in real life also know I have a blog.
4. I love Halloween but hate horror movies.
5. My favorite color is teal. Close to Pantone number 3258c
6. I've never been camping (unless you count my backyard)- but want to try it sometime.
7. Starting with my first job in college, if I picked one or two words for each job and assemble them into a mad libs style sentence this would be it.
Overnight dinosaur party selling merchandise by invitation that's voluntarily recycled, then designed and marketed to famous writers.
Someday maybe I'll tell you what all these jobs were. That could be seven things all on it's own.
Thanks Jane for these awards!