Today I'm excited to be guest posting my handmade recycled paper tutorial over at Ready, Set Craft!
Here are a few bonus tips and ideas:
- Make a cast paper shape using a cookie cutter. For the star I dipped the frame into the paper pulp, placed the cookie cutter on top and removed the excess pulp around the star. Then I removed the excess water as shown in the tutorial.
- Break up bits of dried leaves and flowers and sprinkle them onto the wet paper.
- Or try adding glitter for some sparkle.
- You can even experiment with making a plantable paper by adding seeds to almost dry paper. Once the paper has been used you can plant it and the seeds will grow.
- Tint paper by adding in colored tissue paper, or party streamers.
(I made this sheet light green by using some leftover tissue paper)
- You can make scented paper by adding herbs or essential oils to the paper pulp (and bits of pine needles will make a nice scented Christmas paper).
To get the step by step on how easy it is to make your own paper- pop over to Ready, Set, Craft and check out my tutorial.
Have A Great Day! Thanks for stopping by my blog.