I can't believe it but Joanne and I have been doing Cupkins (our cupcake and muffin collaboration) for a whole year already. We've done a different theme each month, sometimes focusing on just one ingredient (in May we picked strawberries because they were in season) other times focusing on a holiday or season of the year.
We wanted to take a look back over the year (and celebrate with giveaway- more about that below). So here's a collage of the all the Cupkins from this past year with links to each recipe post.
(top to bottom, left to right)
1. Apple Cider Muffins 2. Caramel Apple Cupcakes 3. Jack O'Lantern Muffins 4. Spooky Eyeball Cupcakes
5. Corn Muffin Stuffin 6. Chocolate Turkey Cupcakes 7. Cranberry Orange Muffins 8. Sweet Potato Cupcakes
9. Egg Nog Muffins 10. Candy Cane Cupcakes 11. Pineapple Orange Sunrise Muffins 12. Light Lemon Cupcakes
13. Strawberry & Chocolate Champagne Muffins 14. Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes 13. Guinness Spiced Muffins
20. Chocolate Banana "Dad" Cupcakes 21. 4th of July Red, White & Blueberry Muffins 22. Red, White & Blue Cupcakes
26. S'Mores Cupcakes
And now, as promised, Joanne and I are BOTH doing a GIVEAWAY!
I've got this really cool Dessert Stand (perfect for showing off all your special baked goods), 5 sheets of scrapbook paper and 2 sets of baking themed Martha Stewart Stickers. To give to one lucky reader.
To enter my giveaway all you have to do is leave a comment, in this post, giving me one cupkins theme idea for this up coming year. A theme can be pretty much anything-Joanne and I have done all sorts of them, everything from Halloween to spring, camping and Mid-winter tropical vacations.
The giveaway is open to US readers (sorry international readers) and goes until Midnight (eastern time) on Tuesday September 21st. Please enter only once.
(Please be sure to leave me your email address if it's not in your profile when you comment)
I'll announce the winner in my post on Wednesday! Along with another special announcement on how Cupkins is going to get more interactive in the year to come.
Once you've entered my giveaway head over to Joanne's blog (here's the link) to enter her giveaway for this adorable set of cupcake stamps and an ink pad.