It was an extra special surprise when Sweet Harper gave me this award!
Yesterday and the day before were really long hard days (work's at an extra stressful part of the year right now). And honestly I'm ready for Spring and sunshine and flowers to come back again.
It's been cold and gray for a a while now. I like lots of things about winter- but enough's enough already!
The guidelines say to link to 12 other blogs. So I linked to a few that are bright spots in my little corner of the blogosphere. Some are new-to-me blogs that I've found great projects on this week, others are blogs I've been a long time reader of.
Here are my 12:
- Ready, Set, Craft (Joanne has a great blog and a new sunshine yellow color in her craft room)
- Chubby Mummy (I always get a smile from her posts.)
- Lavender and Limes (this is a great new-to-me blog and I've found quite a few great projects just this week!)
- Steinway Street (There are always nice projects and recipes. And I'm in NYC frequently enough that her posts about great places all around the city are so useful)
- Brownies for Dinner (A YUMMY new-to-me blog)
- Dirty Laundry (I love the "wash" posts. Great pictures too!)
- Sticks and Bricks (Love the ideas here!)
- Real Housewife of Sheboygan County (Don't you just love this name!)
- Flipt Studio (I wish I could take the two hour pillow workshop)
- 33 Shades of Green (Gorgeous pictures, great ideas!)
- angel*treats (Always interesting thoughts, post and pojects)
- The Magic Onions (Inspiring projects and gorgeous pictures)
Sunshine Award Guidelines
1. Put the logo in my blog or post
2. Pass on the award to 12 fellow bloggers
3. Link to the nominees within my post
4. Let the nominees know they've received this award by leaving a comment on their blog
5. Share love and link to the person who gave this to you